Aspire Sports Tours are at the cutting edge of Sports Tours & Event Management. With Ex-Professional football club experience under our belts Aspire Sports Tours really know what it takes to create world recognised Football Tournament & Multi-Sports Tours.
We are able to offer exclusive International Football Tournaments, Rugby Festivals, Basketball Tournaments and Multi-Sport Tours across the UK, Europe, Middle East, Asia, USA & Canada.
WHY CHOOSE US?
“Aspire Sports Tours are proud to offer first class service combined with a dedicated Tour Manager for your team”
“Our staff have a combined experience of over 25 years within the Tour Operator & Professional Sports Industries”
“We have a global presence with tournaments & staff around the world able to help at any time of the day!”
“Here at AST we believe the customer comes first, when you travel with AST you know your in good hands”
“We are setting the pace with The New Generation Of Sports Tours hosted at some of the worlds best sporting venues”
THE AST CODE OF GOOD CONDUCT – “Aspire To Be The Best”
Clubs & Schools should encourage all parents, guardians & spectators to:
- Be familiar with the coaching and training programme in order that they can ensure their child is fully involved and the coaches are aware of their availability.
- Be familiar with the teaching and coaching methods used by observing the coaching and training sessions in which their child participates.
- Be aware that the Club or School has a duty of care to ensure the safety of players and therefore, where appropriate, assist coaches with the supervision of the players particularly where numbers are large and there is a need to transport players to away games.
- Be involved with Club and School activities and share the expertise.
- Share concerns, if they have them, with Club or School officials.
- Remember that young people play sports for their own enjoyment not that of their parents.
- Encourage young people to play – do not force them.
- Focus in the players’ efforts, rather than winning or losing.
- Be realistic about the players’ abilities; do not push them to a level they are not capable of achieving.
- Provide positive verbal feedback both in training and during the game.
- Remember that persistent, negative messages will adversely affect the players’ and referee’s performance and attitude.
- Always support the Club and School in their efforts to eradicate loud, coarse and abusive behaviour from the game.
- Always show appreciation of good play by all players both from their own Club or School and the opposition.
- Respect decisions made by the match officials, even if they appear to be a mistake, and encourage players to do likewise
Why not have some fun in the run up to your tour and try some of our AST Fundraising Idea’s to get that tour spirit going!
Bag Packing – Ask your local supermarket if you can hold a bag packing day, a great way to raise some money and create a great club reputation.
Car Boot Sale – Ask friends, Family and Coaches to help host a ‘Rugby Club Stand” at your local car boot sale.
Club Disco – Why not use your club house to host a “Tour Fundraising Disco”, even ask the DJ to donate his service for free!
Club Swear Box – For all your friends and family start a swear box……. I’m sure you’ll have paid off your tour in no time!
Halloween Party – Why not host a scary Halloween Party for all the friends and family of the club?
RFC Fete’s & Fair’s – Get those stands ready, this one is a day full of fun and laughter. Set up a coconut shy, able bobbing, races and bakery stalls.
It is your responsibility to ensure that all players are insured both on and off the playing field. Aspire Sports Tours Ltd does not carry any group insurance protecting participants in case of injury, illness, theft or damage to property. Participants from countries that have no medical insurance agreement with the United Kingdom must have personal medical insurance.
Overseas Tours & Tournaments
When travelling overseas participating in either an International Tournament (Subject to availability) or on a Tailor-Made Tour competing in friendly matches both tournament Festivals and overseas friendly matches will be played under the respective countries governing bodies rules.
In some cases, you will need to check the dates of birth for the tournament.
Aspire Sports Tours always recommends you have travel insurance before leaving for your tour. Please contact us for more information.
Health and Travel Advice
It is your responsibility to check with your doctor at least two months prior to departure for the latest requirements, recommendations and any associated costs. A copy of the ‘Health Advice for Travelers’ issued by the Department of Health can be provided upon request. It is your responsibility to check any country related travel advice before embarking on your trip. Specifically any advice issued by the British Foreign and Commonwealth Office: www.gov.uk/knowbeforeyougo.
Passports and Visas
It is your responsibility to be in possession of a valid passport and any necessary visas, or health documents, as required, for the entire duration of your tour, and to ensure that you meet the entry requirements of the countries that you are travelling to. Requirements may change and you must check the up to date position in good time prior to departure. The name in the passport must match the name on your ticket where provided. We cannot accept liability, or consider refunds if you cannot travel, because of incomplete, or incorrect documentation. Passenger information is required in advance by a number of countries. It is your responsibility to provide this information to us as instructed. Failure to do so may result in you being denied boarding or refused entry to your destination. Emergency Contact Details may also be required. It is your responsibility to provide this information and you will be liable for any costs incurred.
Any flight recommendations made to you will not include the cost of the actual flight and are purely a recommendation based on past raveling teams flight plans (i.e departure location, arrival location).
When recommending flight times/locations Aspire Sports Tours Ltd staff will be happy to assist you in organizing the ideal locations.
Disability and Special Requirements
If you have any disability or special requirements, please mention this at the booking stage to one of the AST Tour Specialists who can then advise on the available options.